House for Sale
10.46ha with Character, Privacy, Location and Lifestyle
Property ID 1944167A once in a lifetime chance has just been presented. Offering an expansive family home on an elevated 10.46Ha (25.85 Acres) block with 2 large, deep fresh water dams, making this acreage perfect for all reasons and seasons.
The location is superb. It offers the complete freedom, peace and privacy of a true rural setting yet with the complete convenience of being positioned just minutes to local schools, Sheldon Private College, the renowned Sirromet Winery, local shops, short drive to beautiful coastal Victoria Point and Cleveland, and only 35 minutes to the Brisbane CBD and the Brisbane Airport.
25.85 acres of sensational land that could finally give you the lifestyle you've craved for with a really good home that you can add extra value to or go with a picture-perfect home that you've always longed to build. The grounds offer a balance of cleared and natural bush, designed to attract the abundance of wild life Mount Cotton is renowned for. 10.46Ha sites such as this are becoming increasingly rare. You won't find a more tranquil environment with such captivating scenery and breathtaking beauty than this amazing acreage at 148 - 170 Mount View Road, Mount Cotton.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms and 1 toilet
- A renovated kitchen with granite benchtop and plenty of cabinetry space
- Large formal lounge & formal dining rooms ideal for entertaining
- Oversized outdoor entertaining area overlooking the man-made pond
- Single garage with a workshop next door ideal for ideal for tradies
- Another massive shed for more cars, tractors, tools and equipment
- 2 fresh water dams with electric pumps and fuel power on site (in case of fire) drawing water to the property and surrounds
- 2 huge water tanks, 10,000 litres each
- Solar power with 9 panels and 2kW inverter
Contact today to arrange a private viewing of this peaceful and tranquil lifestyle.
For further details, please contact the marketing agents Lindsay Battley on 0411 197 343 or Johnson Teo on 0422 804 811.
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Ray White Springwood by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.