House for Sale
Vendor Purchased --- Must Sell
Property ID 1912841POSITION POSITION POSITION, Take a really close look at this property!
It's a delightful home with good size rooms.
It is a happy, handsome home to live in with all the practicalities a modern family requires (most buyer will require a new kitchen but that will only add more value)
Located 2 minutes walk to buses, the home is inspiring with internal appeal and furthermore boasts an elevated position. It radiates charm and a homely feel rarely found. Make yourself
comfortable on the rear pergola with a perfect north easterly aspect because when you entertain here your guests will want to stay forever. This is prime real estate.
• A separate quaint entry with front door plus glass sliding doors off the front deck to enhance the charm and setting the scene for what lies beyond.
• The living areas comprise separate lounge, family and dining areas flowing to the kitchen. The kitchen forms the hub of the home and will make entertaining an absolute delight.
• Main bedroom with, built-in robes
• Second & third bedrooms both good size and built ins.
• The front & rear porches also posses an excellent option to relax with a drink and reflect on the day's highlights.
• Huge laundry fully renovated
• Security screens through out
• Double lock-up garage with lots of extra space for storage.
• Low maintenance yard
Additional practical features:
- 3 minute walk to Redeemer Lutheran College
- 3 minutes to Rochedale Village Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes to Rochedale High & State School
- 5 minutes to Eight mile plain Bus Interchange
- 4 minutes to M1 motorway
- 15 minutes to John Paul College
- 35 minutes to Gold Coast Theme Parks
- 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 35 minutes to Brisbane Airport
Finding a home that offers value, location and versatility is a great combination in popular Rochedale South, YES, COME AND LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE - THIS ONE WILL SELL QUICKLY!
For further details please contact the marketing agent LINDSAY BATTLEY on 0411197343
820a ROCHEDALE RD ROCHEDALE SOUTH
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.